List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Re: New User Questionnaire
From:       Brad Bailey <bradbailey () fedoraproject ! org>
Date:       2012-12-04 15:05:47

Ideally, there would be a separate guide for each of the 4 major desktop spins.  I \
know how very frustrating it is to be totally new, and the available documentation in \
front of me doesn't apply.

I fully understand your point about open ended questions will provide us with more \
information.  As I said on the wiki, most people are more likely to fill something \
out if they never have to take their hand off the mouse.  I really like the idea \
though.  When in doubt, choose both!  I think I'll add an "optional" more data field \
beside/under each question.