List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Internet service disruption
From:       Ian MacGregor <ardchoille42 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-14 0:46:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,
Just a note to let everyone know that my internet service has been
temporarily disrupted and I'm now having to use my cell phone to
communicate. Thank goodness for cell phones, eh? Too bad I can't install git
and publican in it, though.

I'll continue working on a few things and learning more during this outage
but my replies to lists may be a bit behind.

Regards,
Ian MacGregor
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ardchoille42