List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Re: Joining
From:       Paul Frields <stickster () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-08 12:42:18

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Michael Price <michaelprice04@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name I Michael Price and i would like to help with the fedora
> documentation in any way needed. I have some experience using docbook
> and moin moin, I don't know if that will help or not but I am more than
> willing to learn what I have to learn in order to help out.

Welcome Michael -- experience in Docbook you say? Superb!

Rudi, are you able to bring Michael in on one of the existing guides?
We have many that are current and I know that Rudi could use the help.

There are regular IRC meetings on Thursday at 0001 UTC (Wednesday
7:01pm US Eastern), in Freenode at #fedora-meeting. If you're not
familiar with IRC, this page will help:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/IRC

Since we've had a number of new folks, I suggest that one of the items
on this week's agenda be to assign a mentor to each of these new
folks. Every time a new person shows up, it's another chance for us to
build this team.

Paul