List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Archer release notes
From:       Tom Tromey <tromey () redhat ! com>
Date:       2009-04-22 0:41:02

Is it too late to add release notes?  I wanted to add a little warning
about GDB, but then when I looked I could not find any mention of GDB
in the release notes.  (I expected the release notes from the Archer
project page to be automatically brought in... but I neglected to
check, sorry about that.)

If it is not too late, the notes from that page are still ok:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Archer#Release_Notes

The addition I wanted to make is a warning to the effect that the
Python API should be considered unstable.  Something like:

    WARNING: The Python API to GDB is still under development.  We
    cannot currently guarantee that future revisions to the API will
    remain compatible.

thanks,
Tom