List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Re: Fedora documentation on the desktop
From:       "Karsten 'quaid' Wade" <kwade () redhat ! com>
Date:       2008-03-28 16:54:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 12:44 +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I'm not sure we can enter packages after the feature freeze point.

We can always put in packages that are added later, and even put forward
a (new?) Documentation group of some kind.  This won't help it land on a
default desktop, but that is more a matter of spin owners.  We might be
able to get e.g. the various desktop-oriented spins to include our new
packages in a spin update?

Regardless, agreed that the more we can offer to install and help, the
more Fedora users will be told about/find it, and etc.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41