List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    Re: [DRAFT] F9 Beta release announcement
From:       Jesse Keating <jkeating () redhat ! com>
Date:       2008-03-25 2:45:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 21:49 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> DVD and on-air and satellite digital TV support,
> YouTube searching,

There is that DVD mention again.  It'll raise questions that we really
don't want to necessarily direct attention to.  YouTube is also
questionable since we can't play the content there out of the box.

Also missing is a blurb about Jigdo.  Fedora 9 Beta is a trial run of
offering Jigdo download support, which is a great alternative to folks
who can't use bittorrent for whatever reason.

--=20
Jesse Keating