List:       fedora-docs-list
Subject:    George Grispos - Self Introduction
From:       "George Grispos" <ggrispos () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-31 1:29:23

George Grispos

I live between London UK and Nicosia Cyprus

Im a 1st year student studying Computer Networks

I would like to help out the Fedora Docs Project even though I am fairly new
to Linux. I would eventually like to write tutorials for
the "total newbie".

I am a student at the moment but I have various other certifications (MCSA,
MCDST and A+) and have in the past worked as a Desktop Support Engineer.  I
have done some programming before but nothing ever on a commercial level -
Java and C++.

[root@localhost george]# gpg --fingerprint 93F84C42
pub   1024D/93F84C42 2006-12-29
      Key fingerprint = 27F2 F26B 49CA AF37 D73F  2827 37A5 4302
93F8 4C42
uid                  George Grispos <ggrispos@hotmail.com>
sub   1024g/37AEEFAA 2006-12-29