List:       fedora-directory-users
Subject:    [Fedora-directory-users] Fedora DS backend
From:       kheuangkham phothisan <pkheuang () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2009-02-17 8:50:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear all,

I am very new user in Fedora directory server, and I would like to add the existing \
database that I have stored in MySQL as user information to Fedora-ds, what should I \
do for the technical term? please tell me how to do that.

Best regards,
pKheuang

      Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more