List:       fedora-directory-users
Subject:    [Fedora-directory-users] Restoring Replicating Masters
From:       James Deuchar <jamesdeuchar () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-20 10:38:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

We have two DS'  with master-master replicating databases - for backup we're taking a \
nightly database backup on each server (DB not LDIF).

I've had trouble with changelogs in the past during devlopment phases
when we occasionally separated the pair of masters which has made me
nervous about how trouble-free a restore might be...

Before we jump in & test the process - is there a documented procedure for restoring \
replicated databases & do I have to worry about the changelog when restoring?

Many thanks for any/all advice!

James

Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool prizes
https://www.celebmashup.com