List:       fedora-directory-devel
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5B389-devel=5D?= GSOC applications have closed,
From:       William Brown <wibrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       2017-04-04 0:22:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

GSOC applications have closed now: I really want to say thank you to
everyone who joined our lists, talked with us, and applied. I have been
really impressed by the high quality of students from around the world
that have shown an interest in this project.

Please be patient with myself and the Fedora Project in the coming
weeks: Our next announcement about the project will on or after April
the 17th.

Thank you again,

--
Sincerely,