List:       fedora-directory-devel
Subject:    [389-devel] Active Directory and 389 LDAP password checks
From:       <TChow () eexchange ! com>
Date:       2013-01-22 22:58:34

Hi 389 developers,

We have a separate Windows Active Directory (AD) environment and a separate=
 389-LDAP (389) environments. Users that existing in both environments will=
 have the same username. I.E. jsmith in AD and 389, but may have the same o=
r different password.

We have a security requirements to make sure the 398 password is NOT the sa=
me with AD. In 389, is there a way or a plugin that can enable us to do thi=
s?

We are willing to pay top dollars for the solution or even a contracting po=
sition.

Thanks,
Tong

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is int=
ended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s), may be used solely f=
or the purpose for which it was sent, may contain confidential, proprietary=
, or personally identifiable information, and/or may be subject to the atto=
rney-client or attorney work product privilege or other applicable confiden=
tiality protections. If you are not an intended recipient please notify the=
 author by replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail immediately. Any =
unauthorized copying, disclosure, retention, distribution or other use of t=
his email, its contents or its attachments is strictly prohibited.