List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Picking up protobuf
From:       Michel Lind <michel () michel-slm ! name>
Date:       2024-04-18 17:42:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #6 (text/plain)]

Hi Neil,

On 4/18/24 06:37, Neil Hanlon wrote:
> thanks Michel!
>
> I'd be happy to help maintain if you would like assistance.

There are 3 previous maintainers, plus the EPEL bugzilla is overridden to Peter \
Lemenkov (cc:ed) who is not in the ACL yet.

So I'd rather take things slow and not make unilateral ACL changes. Any PR welcome \
though! (And I'll try and sort out existing issues and PRs in between conference \
prep).

Best regards,

--
  _o) Michel Lind
_( ) identities: https://keyoxide.org/5dce2e7e9c3b1cffd335c1d78b229d2f7ccc04f2

["OpenPGP_0x8B229D2F7CCC04F2.asc" (application/pgp-keys)]
["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]