List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Donate 1 minute of your time to test upgrades from F39 to F40
From:       Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik () greysector ! net>
Date:       2024-02-23 12:20:57

Hi!

On Wednesday, 21 February 2024 at 08:11, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Do you want to make Fedora 40 better? Please spend 1 minute of your
> time and try to run:
[...]
> In case you hit dependency issues, please report it against the
> appropriate package.

I did run `dnf system-upgrade` and it revealed no issues at all, not
even downgrades. I am excluding a bunch of packages from being installed
via exclude= in /etc/dnf/dnf.conf, though. These include hardware
enablement for hardware I can't possibly have on this particular
machine.

So, good job on F40, Fedora community!

Regards,
Dominik
--
Fedora   https://fedoraproject.org
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that