List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    argyllcms orphaned
From:       Richard Hughes <hughsient () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-10-19 8:20:52

Hi all,

I've orphaned argyllcms -- I'm no longer using the package, and
haven't worked on color management for some time. If anyone wants to
take on the package the upstream source is chucked over the wall (no
source control) every few months, and it sometimes needs patches to
fix the Linux support. Ohh and it uses jam as the build system
upstream, which in honesty is going to be easier to rewrite with
automake or meson before building. I'm happy to give advice to the new
maintainer. Apologies,

Richard