List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Orphaning packages
From:       Paul Frields <stickster () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-09-18 15:42:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, I've orphaned the following packages for lack of time:

nautilus-search-tool
pinpoint

They are available for someone to pick up if desired.

I'm asking co-maintainers about some other packages I own, and if I get no
response, there may be some more to follow (a few minor drupal7 and PHP
modules, odfpy, and pioneers). Let me know if any appeal to you:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/user/pfrields/projects

--
Paul