List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Fedora minimum hardware requirements
From:       Marius Schwarz <fedoradev () cloud-foo ! de>
Date:       2021-10-16 21:10:30

Am 14.10.21 um 22:09 schrieb Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek:
> I think that those numbers (20GB+2GB) are quite reasonable for the
> stated purpose of "install and run successfully". I think that people
The smallest device Fedora runs on, will propably be the Pinephone.

ATM..it has 3 GB Ram and a 32 GB storage. A 20 GB base install + taking
journald logsizes into account,
gives 8 GB of usable space.

I think any new reevaluation of "minimum" should really take mobil
devices   into account.

Best regards,
Marius Schwarz