List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: F35 Change: "Fedora Linux" in /etc/os-release
From:       Matthew Miller <mattdm () fedoraproject ! org>
Date:       2021-03-10 19:58:50

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 12:47:44AM +0500, Vladislav Kazakov wrote:
> I can already see huge misunderstandings outside of mailing lists.
> In my opinion, "Fedora" is better.

Where are you seeing huge misunderstandings? What misunderstandings are
there? Are these misunderstandings the sole reason that your opinion is that
it's better to call the distribution just "Fedora", or are there other
reasons? How would you address my concerns about messaging for
not-the-main-distro parts of the Fedora Project overall? (For example: EPEL,
Copr, plus non-distro activities that go towards our mission and vision?)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@fedoraproject.org>