List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: kpmcore soname bump in Rawhide, F33, F32
From:       Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler () chello ! at>
Date:       2020-10-18 14:06:57

Mamoru TASAKA wrote:
> For now I've added workaround for calamares FTBFS and built
> calamares-3.2.11-13.fc34 :
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1626586

Thanks, that'll be good enough for now. I'll be looking into upgrading
Calamares to 3.2.32.1 and making the Python bytecompile work again (with the
incompatible changes to the RPM setup by the Python SIG) ASAP.

These incompatible packaging changes (CMake, Python) forcing all maintainers
to change their specfiles that used to just work are a pain.

        Kevin Kofler