List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: RFC7919 Diffie-Hellman parameters in Fedora
From:       Christopher Engelhard <ce () lcts ! de>
Date:       2020-08-25 15:10:59

On 24.08.20 20:06, Simo Sorce wrote:
> This has been proposed (somewhere, I forgot where) before, and it is a
> definite possibility.
> Unclear what package would distribute them, potentially the crypto-
> policies package.

Or a separate package, but at least the logic of selecting a default
from the available groups should probably reside in crypto-policies.

Christopher

P.S.: I put the package I created to install various default DH groups
on my systems on Copr, in case this is useful for anyone else:
https://gitlab.com/lcts/crypto-groups
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/lcts/fedora-rpm-addons/package/crypto-groups/