List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: RFC7919 Diffie-Hellman parameters in Fedora
From:       Christopher Engelhard <ce () lcts ! de>
Date:       2020-08-24 17:29:57

On 24.08.20 18:43, Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Fri, 2020-08-21 at 16:13 +0200, Christopher Engelhard wrote:
> We already are making it easier in some ways, but feel free to open a
> bug if there are specific components you are worried about.

What ways are that?

I'm not worried about any specific component, I'm just looking for
opinions wrt Fedora defaulting to these parameters generally, where
possible.

(I was thinking along the lines of a package containing those parameters
& letting other packages link to those files instead of of asking the
user to get/create the files themselves - so dovecot, instead of having
/etc/dovecot/dh.pem in it's default conf files, could Require: that
package and have /etc/pki/dhparam/something.pem or whatever.)

Christopher