List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Non responsive packager: svahl
From:       Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler () chello ! at>
Date:       2020-08-03 12:16:33

Hi,

to the best of my knowledge, Sebastian Vahl left Fedora several years ago.

He used to be the maintainer of the Fedora KDE Live image, but at some point
simply stopped doing that (even though he was still listed as the official
maintainer) and the live image was maintained de facto first by me, and then
by Rex Dieter (who is the current de facto maintainer of the KDE Live
image).

I have not heard from Sebastian for years, and unfortunately, I do not know
how to contact him.

        Kevin Kofler