List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Proposal: Revise FESCo voting policy
From:       Miro_Hrončok <mhroncok () redhat ! com>
Date:       2020-05-12 9:49:52

On 12. 05. 20 10:27, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Actually, it should be also useful if position of each abstaining FESCo
> member was explained. Because for myself, I can interpret 5 people
> abstaining just as a lack of understanding of the issue and nothing else.

For me, it was that. I wasn't able to grasp the change proposal quickly, would
need to dedicate more time to it and I prioritized other things, abstaining as
in: "I trust other members understand this issue better than me and they will
decide the good way."

However, it turned out that there was simply too many of 0 votes, hence I bit
the bullet and decided to vote in favor, trusting the change owners they know
what they are doing.

--
Miro Hrončok