List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    games group in comps
From:       Kevin Fenzi <kevin () scrye ! com>
Date:       2020-05-02 17:14:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Greetings.

There's a ticket https://pagure.io/fedora-comps/issue/492 (formerly a
bug) that the games group in comps has nothing in it.

Thats not quite the case, it has a ton of games in it, but they are all
optional. ;(

I have no much horse in this race, but I thought I would see if folks
here had ideas to improve this.

Right now, 'dnf group install games' just doesn't do anything.
Should it? Which games should it have? Does someone want to curate it?

Does anyone know why they are all optional there?

kevin