List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Rawhide update from side tag pending for 2 days
From:       Clement Verna <cverna () fedoraproject ! org>
Date:       2020-04-08 6:20:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 at 14:57, Rex Dieter <rdieter@math.unl.edu> wrote:

> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>

> > https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-d120de33c5
> >
> > This one is a Rawhide update from a side tag, submitted on Sunday
> > morning which has been in pending for 2 days.  (As it's Rawhide it's
> > supposed to spend 0 days in testing.)  Is there any problem with it,
> > or do we just have to wait longer?  It is blocking builds of other
> > packages.
>
> I saw the same thing, and submitted a infra ticket about it,
> https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/8819

So I started to look at that ticket, and Bodhi had a problem creating the
pending-signing and pending-testing tags in koji. I have fixed that and now
the update was not pushed to stable because there are builds in the side
tag conflicting with builds in the f33 buildroot. You need to edit your
update to either include a rebuild of these conflicting packages or just
remove them  from the update.

There is an handy comment on the update that tells you which builds are
conflicting.