List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: How to package a web service (nginx vs httpd)
From:       Miroslav_Suchý <msuchy () redhat ! com>
Date:       2020-01-31 9:18:09

Dne 31. 01. 20 v 8:03 Igor Gnatenko napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> I am working on packaging
> [netbox](https://github.com/netbox-community/netbox/) which is
> basically web service which is run via gunicorn and then it is up to
> admin to decide whether he wants to use nginx, httpd or anything else.
>
> Do we have somewhere written best practices how to package such things?

AFAIK no.
We only have guidelines how to package web assets.
  https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/Web_Assets/
and it is very freely worded.

You can look how abrt-server-info-page, copr-fe, cockpit is packaged to get \
inspiration. Or you may find your own way.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Associate Manager ABRT/Copr, #brno, #fedora-buildsys