List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Qt 5.14 rawhide
From:       Damian Ivanov <damianatorrpm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-01-07 11:14:03

Qt 5.14 is out since November.
I understand that it may not be suitable for 31 yet (why not? rebuilds?)
but at least should be in rawhide.

It contains a bunch of fixes regarding high dpi and other stuff where custom
patches were carried out by Fedora are fixed now upstream.

Can we have Fedora Rawhide with Qt.5.14 or at least some copr or easy
way to rebuild the Qt rpms as 5.14 using fedpkg or rpmrebuild?

Thanks!

Regards,
Damian