List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Fedora 31 System-Wide Change proposal (late): No i686 Repositories
From:       Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-09-13 10:50:59

Le ven. 13 sept. 2019 Ã  11:44, Dridi Boukelmoune
<dridi.boukelmoune@gmail.com> a écrit :

> > Maybe in other distros, people interested in i686 support actually do
> > something about it instead of talking and talking and talking about it
> > on mailing lists?
>
> Maybe someone with so much free time on their hands could maintain
> such a kernel in Fedora by applying downstream packages of such a
> distro.
Well... I don't qualify as a person with much free time but...

I'm toying with kernel-longterm in a copr for .4.19 branch, and I've
enabled i686 there.
The rebuilt is a semi-automated way.
This i686 build is totally untested, please send patch along to report
any issue (or report upstream if relevant).
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/kwizart/kernel-longterm-4.19/

Best regards.
--
-