List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Orphaning packages
From:       Jerry James <loganjerry () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-07-10 1:51:37

I am orphaning some packages I no longer use.  None of them need any
immediate maintenance.

abe: a 2-D scrolling platform game.  My kids used to play this when
they were little.  Now my youngest is going to be a sophomore in high
school in the fall.  I'm not quite sure how that happened, but anyway,
nobody at my house plays this game anymore.

meataxe: this used to be a dependency of a couple of components of the
GAP collection of packages, but nowadays everything that needs this
has the algorithms built in.

trinity: this is a kernel system call fuzzer.  I used to use it 2 jobs
ago when I was doing Linux kernel work, and have kept it around due to
inertia.  Upstream announced that the current version, 1.9, will be
the last official release.  From now on, users are expected to follow
the commits on github.

Regards,
--
Jerry James