List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Possibly non-responsive maintainer: hguemar
From:       "Mattia Verga" <mattia.verga () yandex ! com>
Date:       2018-09-17 6:12:21

> Le dim. 16 sept. 2018 Ã  11:27, Fabio Valentini <decathorpe(a)gmail.com&gt; a \
> écrit :
>
> The policy mention that you have to try contacting the maintainer
> *first*, you never sent me an email or pinged me on irc.
> I don't like this kind of passive-aggressive approach, had you
> contacted me, we would have sorted this out quickly, co-maintainers
> are welcome.
>
> One more thing, when you want to contact someone in the project =>
> <username&gt;(a)fedoraproject.org should always work.
>
> Regards,
> H.

Trying to contact the maintainer directly before opening the unresponsive maintainer \
policy and reply to bugs via email is right, BUT I would expect bugzilla to be the \
first contact point and so maintainers should respond in bugzilla first, not via \
email.

Sometimes a "bug aknowledge, but it's in low priority list" message can keep users \
calm...

Mattia