List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Looking up module information via Koji
From:       Owen Taylor <otaylor () redhat ! com>
Date:       2018-05-31 19:00:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[ Broadening the audience to include devel@lists.fedoraproject.org ]

Anybody have thoughts about my question below? some examples of places
which will need logic like this to replace PDC usage:

 ODCS
    Resolve a module name:stream to a particular build, and do dependency
expansion
 fedmod
   Get the flatpak-runtime modulemd to find what packages aren't in the
runtime and need to be bundled
atomic-reactor
   Load the modulemd for particular module builds to get profile
information and figure out what to install in a container
 flatpak-module-tools
   Load modulemd and do dependency expansion to build a container locally
 rpkg
    Load the modulemd  module we are building into a flatpak to find what
runtime it is using, and hence the right build target

Thanks!
Owen