List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Schedule for today's FESCo Meeting (2017-07-14)
From:       Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik () redhat ! com>
Date:       2017-07-14 15:05:18

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Justin Forbes <jmforbes@linuxtx.org> wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the
> FESCo meeting Friday at 16:00UTC in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.net.
>
> To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto
>
> or run:
>   date -d '2017-07-14 16:00 UTC'
>

> Links to all issues below can be found at:
> https://pagure.io/fesco/report/meeting_agenda
>
> There is no new business scheduled at this time.

Hi,
I created quite a few F27 change proposals tickets, could you please
add it to the agenda? Unfortunately I'm not able to tag it with
"meeting" tag (I don't have sufficient permission).

See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:ChangeReadyForFesco

Thanks,
Jaroslav

> = Open Floor =
>
> For more complete details, please visit each individual
> issue.  The report of the agenda items can be found at
> https://pagure.io/fesco/report/meeting_agenda
>
> If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can
> https://pagure.io/fesco, e-mail me directly, or bring it
> up at the end of the meeting, during the open floor topic. Note
> that added topics may be deferred until the following meeting.

Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik@redhat.com>
Engineering Program Manager

Office: +420 532 294 645
Mobile: +420 602 797 774