List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: F23 Self Contained Change: Node.js 0.12
From:       Vít Ondruch <vondruch () redhat ! com>
Date:       2015-06-24 8:05:05

Dne 24.6.2015 v 01:37 Jan Kurik napsal(a):
>   -- Update v8

What the version of v8 will be? I am asking, since rubygem-therubyracer
is using system version of v8 and I am bit afraid what impact it will have.

How is Chromium compatible with the updated Node.js (not user of
Chromium though, neither it is in Fedora AFAIK).

And since the two questions above, I am not sure it should not be system
wide change (not mentioning all the nodejs- packages which depends on
Node.js).

Vít