List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: The GNOME 3.6.0 Megaupdate
From:       "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb () znmeb ! net>
Date:       2012-09-26 20:29:24

Ah ... OK. I already have a Fedora 18 alpha VM. I had some network
issues with the F18 repositories but other than that it seemed to be
usable.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting@redhat.com> wrote:
> M. Edward (Ed) Borasky (znmeb@znmeb.net) said:
>> On a related note, what's the easiest way to get a GNOME 3.6 desktop
>> on a Fedora 17 system?
>
> Try the Fedora 18 Alpha Live Image on a virtual machine? That's the easiest
> way to try it out. As said, it's not intended to be backported to earlier
> releases itself.
>
> Bill
> --

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://j.mp/QCsXOr

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?