List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Testing libsatsolver on Fedora
From:       Lorenzo Villani <lvillani () binaryhelix ! net>
Date:       2009-07-29 10:04:52

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:27:00 +0200
yersinia <yersinia.spiros@gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, if you want a wider audience for your project, outside the narrow
> circle of people involved in  rpm development :=) for example, so that it
> can  be considered for inclusion in different distributions from OpenSUSE,
> [cut]

I completely agree, some time ago I asked in zypp-devel if it was possible to get \
proper source tarballs without a) having to 'extract' them from the SRPMs on the OBS
b) having to do some trickery with the OBS REST api && curl

Anyway, as far as I know, they are moving the source code repositories on gitorious \
(great!), I bet we won't wait longer to see the ZYpp stack released on its own (with \
proper release tarballs? :-) ).

---
Lorenzo Villani