List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: F7 metacity unrecognized ?
From:       "Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray" <debarshi.ray () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-05 14:43:38

I do not know if this is related to your problem, but recently I found
my GNOME session locking up. Mouse clicks would not work, keyboard
would not respond, etc.. Sometimes I could restart X, and at other
times I had to manually reboot.

This happened after I updated some packages to Rawhide, and the
problem seems to have got resolved after I updated Metacity to the
latest version in Rawhide.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--