List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Fedora Core 5 Idea
From:       Ralf Ertzinger <fedora () camperquake ! de>
Date:       2005-07-01 11:41:23

Hi.

Ovidiu Lixandru <ovidiu@linux360.ro> wrote:

> identity. The desktop now starts by default with a stock GNOME theme
> which does not include a GTK1 theme

I have to agree with you here. Although I think that clearlooks
is more beautiful than bluecurve, the lack of a GTK1 theme (minor,
since GTK1 is deprecated for FC, but there is lot of use of it in
FE) and more importantly a KDE theme is unfortunate.

--
mjh22: "Fucking is bidirectional, at least if you do it right."