On Wednesday, February 2, 2005 3:33 pm, Dave Jones wrote: > On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 03:13:49PM -0800, Jesse Barnes wrote: > > What would it take to make ia64 support in Fedora bit more official? > > I.e. part of core releases, part of the Extras build process, etc. I > > might be interested in taking it on if it's not something huge... > > The devel tree at least gets stuff built for IA64, along with > a daily boot.iso. As for making it a tier1 release like x86 & co, > I'm not convinced there's critical mass to justify it. Yeah, but unfortunately the boot.iso is often broken (it is now). > Seriously, I've seen more people file s390 bugs > than ia64 bugs for the Fedora kernel packages. Well, that's one reason I asked. If no one wants it but me, then it's probably not worth it if there's a ton of work involved. Thanks, Jesse -- fedora-devel-list mailing list fedora-devel-list@redhat.com http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list