List:       fedora-devel-java-list
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bfedora-java=5D?= Investment Offer
From:       Smart () fedoraproject ! org, Globals () fedoraproject ! org, Smartinvestments () consult ! com
Date:       2019-06-10 17:05:58

I communicate with you to find out if it is open to investors in your company, as we currently provide financial support to companies and individuals for the expansion of projects and businesses.

We also pay a commission of 2% to the people who direct us to the clients for their financing.

Please, contact me if you are interested.

Regards,
Smart
CIO CFO
Smart Globals