List:       fedora-devel-java-list
Subject:    Re: [fedora-java] building quartz with maven and missing jms
From:       Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky () redhat ! com>
Date:       2010-07-12 7:49:51

Hi,

first Chris..please if you have time file bug against geronimo-jms. That
depmap is definitely wrong and should be fixed.

Excerpts from Chris Spike's message of Sun Jul 11 13:20:47 +0200 2010:
> On 07/11/2010 12:21 PM, Chris Spike wrote:
> > I guess, the culprit is the following entry in maven2-depmap:
> >
> [..]
> >
> > So how can I bend this to find the classes in javax.jms?
>
> Ok, I found the maven2.jpp.depmap.file property. But that doesn't work
> for all deps. It is good/bad/ok to do the follwing in my spec-file:

What do you mean that it doesn't work for all deps? You can repeat
<dependency>
</dependency>

more times (once for each required package that is missing proper
depmap)

> mvn-jpp \
>         install:install-file \
>         -Dmaven.repo.local=$MAVEN_REPO_LOCAL \
>         -DgroupId=javax.activation \
>         -DartifactId=activation \
>         -Dversion=1.1 \
>         -Dpackaging=jar \
>         -Dfile=/usr/share/java/jaf.jar

It's better to use depmap in this case. It really shouldn't be a
problem. If it is, drop by at #fedora-java on freenode and we can sort
it out...

PGP: 71A1677C