List:       fedora-devel-java-list
Subject:    Re: [fedora-java] SVN plugin
From:       Tom Tromey <tromey () redhat ! com>
Date:       2006-04-12 17:41:18

>>>>> "Dimi" == Dimi Paun <dimi@lattica.com> writes:

Dimi> There are too many battles to be fought, I can't fight them all --
Dimi> if you guys have any input on the eclipse ML, please try to get
Dimi> that silly UI design simplified. Maybe just:
Dimi>     Help | Manage Configuration
Dimi> and from Manage Configuration you should be able to do everything:
Dimi> add/remove/update plugins/extensions/etc.

I've heard a vague rumor or two that the update manager is going to be
redone.

Anyway, in Eclipse pretty much everything is done via bugzilla.  So,
file a bug, post the URL here, and we can all vote for it :-)

Tom