List:       fedora-desktop-list
Subject:    Re: BZ 1575281 =?UTF-8?B?4oCU?= PrioritizedBug or not?
From:       mcatanzaro () gnome ! org
Date:       2018-08-04 15:54:27

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 3:58 PM, Ben Cotton <bcotton@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When the triage group met today, we decided to defer action on BZ
> 1575281[1] (gnome-shell freezes momentarily when switching window
> focus via URL opening) until you had a chance to weigh in. Do you
> consider this bug worthy of the Prioritized Bug process[2]? If someone
> can join the 2018-08-15 meeting to weigh in, that would be great

Hm, I don't have a strong opinion on this one. It does seem like the
sort of bug we really need to fix, but I'm sure there are many other
such bugs, and that the folks who regularly work with prioritized bugs
probably know best how many bugs are desired to be featured on the
prioritized bugs list.

The fact that it's a regression from F27 argues in favor of inclusion
on the list, though.

Michael