List:       fedora-desktop-list
Subject:    Re: Reminder about Workstation WG meeting next Wednesday
From:       Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro () gnome ! org>
Date:       2016-02-07 2:32:03

On Sat, 2016-02-06 at 10:51 +0100, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Just a reminder -- Michael C was kind enough to volunteer to chair
> the
> off-week meeting next Wednesday (2016-Feb-10) at 1500 UTC/10:00 EST,
> and I won't be able to attend due to travel.

A reminder that, since we skipped last week, we'll be meeting two weeks
in a row; there will be meetings on both February 10 and then again on
February 17, returning to our biweekly schedule.

> During that meeting we wanted to check status of Wayland deliverables
> for F24.  That status affects what we expect to include in release
> notes, talking points, etc.  This email is just a "warning shot" so
> relevant folks can pull together info and plan to attend. :-)

I'm not planning to send out any call for agenda for February 10; let's
focus on Wayland, and save other issues for February 17.

Michael