List:       fedora-desktop-list
Subject:    F21 Beta release announcement
From:       Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik () redhat ! com>
Date:       2014-10-17 12:27:49

Hi marketing team/WGs,
me again - we're getting closer to Beta release. The readiness
meeting is just one week away from now, it would be great to have
at least draft prepared.

I see, Joe already created Beta announcement page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F21_Beta_release_announcement

Btw. it was excellent work on Alpha, with WGs and everyone else
being involved! I expect we don't need much updates from Alpha,
just a bit extend it with more features, more details.

Thanks
Jaroslav