On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 18:26 +0100, Lennart Poettering wrote: > I still believe the proper way to fix this is have some kind of > babysitter daemon that shares most of its code with the init > system. The problems for system startup and service management and for > session startup and service management are mostly the same. Both sides > would benefit if system and session startup/management would be > handled by the same powerful system. Indeed, but until that pie-in-the-blue-sky thing is available I think it's worthwhile to make this tiny enhancement (it would have been quicker to JFDI than entertaining a whole thread about it). David -- Fedora-desktop-list mailing list Fedora-desktop-list@redhat.com https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-desktop-list