List:       fedora-desktop-list
Subject:    Start contributing
From:       Pelle Beckman <hejpelle () telia ! com>
Date:       2004-03-29 11:51:33

Hi all,

I've been following the Fedora Project for some
months now and feel I could contribute with
some help in graphics design/illustration/etc.

Where do I start?

I've made some changes to the startup-screen
("rhgb" - right?)that I would like to see -
should I post them somewhere to get opinions?

And more importantly, what needs to be done?

regards,
Pelle B.

hejpelle@telia.com