List:       fedora-buildsys-list
Subject:    Re: Koji Setup Documentation - Fedora Wiki
From:       Dilip M <dilipm79 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-15 5:48:46

Excellent step!

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Jacek N <jacek99@nykis.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Great news, when I was setting up koji it took me a while to understand
> how different components fit together so more clarification will
> definitely be useful for future users.

+ 1. I still have difficulty in understanding it. I wish we had a better
documentation on "basics" part.

There is excellent documentation from Steve Traylen which explains what and
why KOJI is required. Ref:
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=55091

I wish KOJI documentation would have been like this..

... DM