List:       fedora-buildsys-list
Subject:    Re: mock unique buildroot extension test
From:       Dan Williams <dcbw () redhat ! com>
Date:       2005-06-25 19:03:11

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005, seth vidal wrote:

> On Sat, 2005-06-25 at 12:30 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This patch provides the ability to specify a unique extension to the buildroot
> > directory.  This provides the ability for more than one mock process building
> > the same .cfg file, but isolated from each other.  Useful for build systems :)
> >
> > Dan
>
> checked in, thanks.

So, after this got checked in I found an error, my track record with mock
patches doesn't seem to be very good :)  So config['basedir'] doesn't actually
have anything to do with self.basedir in Root(), it needs to be config['root']
that gets stuff appended to it and then self.basedir gets set from that.  My
bad.  I've checking in the fix which (actually) works, hope that's OK.

Dan