List:       fedora-arm
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bfedora-arm=5D?= Today's ARM meeting is CANCELLED
From:       Peter Robinson <pbrobinson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-03-15 14:19:49

Hi All,

Due to sickness I'm going to cancel today's ARM meeting.

If you had anything to address, or queries to ask please bring them up
on this list (reply to this email is fine) or on IRC.

I was intending on sending out a separate email regarding aarch64
nightly composes later today and that was really the only item I had
for the meeting, so watch out for that shortly.

Peter