List:       fedora-arm
Subject:    Re: [fedora-arm] Exfat on Rawhide?
From:       "T.C. Hollingsworth" <tchollingsworth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-21 22:00:36

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Robert Brown <rebrown@exemail.com.au> wrote:
> When I go this way I get a roadblock ;
> "One of the configured repositories failed (RPM Fusion for Fedora 22 - Free
> - Updates),"

Did you make sure to select the "Rawhide" package from the
Configuration page?  This looks as if you selected a
rpmfusion-free-release package for a released version of Fedora, which
has a different repository layout with testing updates, etc. that
aren't necessary in rawhide.

If you continue to run into trouble with this or other things from
rpmfusion, or if you did indeed select the Rawhide package and it just
seems to be broken, please ask on their list:

While not ARM-specific there are ARM enthusiasts there and you'll
probably get quicker and better answers to issues related to rpmfusion
and the software it contains than you will here.

-T.C.