List:       fedora-arm
Subject:    Re: [fedora-arm] Heads up: ARM build system outage for migration
From:       Jon Masters <jcm () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-02-18 4:58:34

On 02/16/2013 01:19 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> The migration is complete, arm.koji is back up.
>
> We're still testing and doing some clean up bits and pieces but the
> migration has been successful.

This is epic. Note that I had a quick sync with nirik on IRC a few
minutes ago with regard to e.g. kernel 3.7 (which won't work for
builders - config is missing namespace support needed for mock). I have
asked that we have a change control process for the time being that
involves a quick review of proposed updates to builders, followed by
testing of one builder for 12/24 hours (as an example) before updates
are pushed to all of the 20 hfp and 4 sfp builders currently defined.

Tomorrow (well, almost today) I will continue the 3.7/3.8 poking, and I
will send info on config deltas that I find to Peter.

Jon.